Germantown, October 01, 2012 — Women who love Christmas, who want to escape the commercialism of the holidays and experience a more authentic and intimate version of Christmas, will love the Sights and Soul Travels, LLC Germany Christmas Markets tour which takes place December 3 to 9, 2012.
Germany is actually the birthplace of most Christmas traditions and the Advent season brings with it all of the traditional Christmas festivities including Christmas markets that spring up in squares and streets of German towns. This is the country where travelers can trace many fairy tales and cultural traditions as they tour snow-capped Alps, the meandering Romantic Road, and the legendary Black Forest with visits to the beautiful Bavarian cities of Munich, Nuremberg, and Rothenburg. Best of all, in December, these special places are transformed into a truly unique Christmas wonderland which cannot be experienced anyplace else on earth.
Participants in the Germany Christmas Markets tour will experience the best of the German region of Bavaria including a visit to the Residenz Palace, the English Garden, and the Gothic cathedrals of Munich; the medieval Old Town and the Christmas Museum in Rothenburg; Albrecht Durer's House, the German Museum, and Craftsmen's Courtyard in Nuremberg; and the Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein Castles (the latter being the model for Disney's Cinderella castle).
The Germany Christmas Markets tour includes the following:
- 3 nights in a luxury five-star hotel in the center of Munich's Old Town;
- 3 nights in a boutique four-star hotel in the medieval Rothenburg's Old Town;
- Fine a la carte dining - traditional German or vegetarian menu: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners;
- All transportation in Germany, in a private, comfortable bus;
- Private airport transfers on arrival according to your flight arrival time (not included for arrivals prior to the tour's start);
- Group airport transfer on departure;
- Full-time tour leader and professional local guides, all sightseeing fees and admissions;
- All attractions and activities as described in the itinerary.
This tour is priced at $2,195 per person based on double occupancy or $2,745 for single occupancy, land only. The price does not include the optional single supplement for solo travelers, optional travel insurance, airport transfers for early/late arrivals/departures, meals not noted in the itinerary, optional activities not in the itinerary, optional guide and driver tips, telephone charges, room service, minibar, laundry, personal expenses.
More: Germany Christmas Markets, Visit www.sightsandsoul.com/germanyoverview